SKIP navigation
UNO Accounting Services
Accounting Services

University Sponsored Functions

Supplies and Other Expenses
Purchases for goods and services required to host and University sponsored function should be coded using "item" orientation, e.g. handouts or pamphlets should be coded to Publications and Printing expense.

Space Rental
Any payments for space rented off campus or out of town for occasional University sponsored events should be coded to Rental of Conference Facilities expense.

Food/Meal Expenses
When food or refreshments are purchased with funds held on deposit with the State of Nebraska, a legitimate business purpose for the expenditure must be demonstrated and must accompany the request for payment. A list of names must also be included. In no circumstance may alcoholic beverages be purchased.