SKIP navigation
UNO Accounting Services
Accounting Services

Non-Resident Alien Services & Expenses

Before contracting for services with an individual who is not a citizen of the United States of America, nor whom has permanent residence in the United States, tax reporting matters and visa type issues must be resolved. Please contact the Payroll Office at 402.554.2325 for assistance as soon as a decision is made to invite the non-resident alien individual to campus. The preliminary paperwork involved can sometimes take a lengthy amount of time to prepare and must be in place before services are rendered.